Grade: Camp Dates: Camper Pays:
3rd grade @ Swan Lake July 5-7 $36
4th grade @ Swan Lake June 13-16 $48
5th grade @ Swan Lake June 18-23 $72
Converge MS Camp @ Swan Lake July 16-21 $98    Due July 3rd
Converge HS Camp@ Kamp Kinship July 2-7 $107    Due June 11

PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR MIDDLE SCHOOL CAMP IS AT SWAN LAKE, BUT ON A DIFFERENT DATE THAN THE JR. HIGH CAMP LISTED IN THEIR BROCHURE*.

Campers pay 30% of actual cost of camp, as SPBC will subsidize the remaining 70% (the cost listed above is the subsidized price).
Register  online at www.myslcc.com but pay Sun Prairie
NOTE:
The registration for High School and Middle School Camp will also be done online.
For High School Camp go to:
www.convergeheartland.org
For Middle School Camp go to:
www.convergeheartland.org
Once you have registered  online make checks payable to Sun Prairie Baptist Church and give to Dee Dickson or put it in the Admin mailbox at church.